Wednesday, July 2, 2008

I Love "Gorgeously Green"








Have you ever watched someone share their passion about something and have been completely inspired? I had that happen recently! I was perusing one of my favorite sites. Oprah.com and came across a video of a woman named Sophie Uliano. After watching the video of her appearance on Oprah, I looked up her book “Gorgeously Green” and stumbled upon the “Gorgeously Green” site. The adorable pin up sitting on the planet earth immediately confirmed that this was SO me! Within the site I found tons of information about green products and many easy things that everyone can do to make their life just a little greener. The tips and video tutorials are all excellent and delivered with contagious enthusiasm! I hope many of you enjoy the book and site as much as I have. I suggest for everyone to check it out, sign up to receive email updates and participate in July’s contest. Note: Contests are created especially for “Gorgeously Green” members. So, join the “Gorgeously Green” site it’s FREE!
I was so inspired I decided to donate a sweet prize for the July contest runner up.
http://www.gorgeouslygreen.com/


Enjoy,

Hilda

No comments: